The deadline for #thegreatmodulesewalong is today, so I managed to scrape in by the skin of my teeth. I haven’t been getting a ton of sewing done since the Coronavirus stepped up and changed our daily routine (in fact, my sewjo has been slow all year to be fair), but I was determined to finish this if I could, so put in a good few hours at the weekend and managed to succeed without cutting any corners. I wrote about my plans and the challenge background here back in February if you’re interested or haven’t heard about it, but, otherwise, here are the clothes!
Continue reading “The Great Module Sewalong: the results!”
The first of my projects for The Great Module Sewalong, this was an interesting sew. I’ve had the Robinson trousers on my list for ages as another comfortable pair of trousers with some fun details, that I thought might work both for running around after a pre-schooler and also out for drinks with the girls or similar. I really loved making the Perkins shirt by Ensemble Patterns and was hoping for a similar result here, but it was a little less straightforward than hoped, although I still ended up with a pair of perfectly wearable trousers.
Continue reading “New trousers: Robinson Pants from Ensemble Patterns”